Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sometimes I just can't think of a compelling blog title for randomness :-D

First - I  missed visiting many of your blogs on Sunday because I went to a friend's play at Hart Theater. "The Last Flapper," with friends Christy Bishop as Zelda Fitzgerald (one woman show!) and Frances Davis as the director. It was brilliant! But, that meant my Sunday wasn't spent on my couch blogwalking.

I am leaving soon for Alabammy for the On The Brink Conference, so wish me luck. I'll not only be on a panel, but will be on Alabama Public TV on the Bookmark series with Dr. Noble (lawd - hope I do okay!). I don't know when it airs or whatever, but maybe there will be a tape of it put online that I can place here after I return from Jacksonville State University and there'bouts.

Since this is "Random video/photo/links day, but I am scrambling around to finish things before my trip, I thought I'd leave you with some comics that speak to the writer's life (or any life!)  . . . I hope to post something from Alabammy on Friday. Now, you'uns go do the day right!






6 comments:

Lori said...

While blogwalking is a wonderful thing to do, getting out and living life is vital for us so good for you...best of luck to you and safe travels for you as well...I am sure it will go well...enjoyed the funnys. Happy hump day. XX

Susan R. Mills said...

Good luck at the conference!

Karen said...

Kathryn, have fun in Alabammmy! I know you will be great and have loads of fun! We all need chuckles, thanks.

Hanny said...

Good luck, and remember to bring a banjo on your knee!

Deb Shucka said...

I miss Calvin and Hobbes!

You'll be wonderful, I know it. Sending you luck and love and light, looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Rachel Cotterill said...

I'm wayyyy behind with blogging at the moment... trying to catch up a bit today!