Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where'd Monday go? Discombobulation abounds. No photos/videos: Bad Kat

Morning y'all. I'm late with my Monday post - I have been out of town to South Louisiana to visit family and friends. It was a quick trip, but here it is Tuesday morning and I don't have my photos/images/videos! *Bad Kat* I even woke up in my iron bed in the little log house in the cove at Killian Knob thinking this was Monday. Lawd.

So pardon my lateness and zippity do dah diggity didn't do-it-ness as I unpack and unwind and decompress. I will see you on Wednesday with my regular blog post!

By the way, SWEETIE is inching up the "Amazon Kindle Best Seller List" - she's at this moment no 29 in literary fiction. I'd love to see her head up to No 1 of course *haw!* but even the top 50 is very nice. THANK YOU for your support. She'll, Sweetie that is, will be on this "Amazon Weekly Deals" for a mere .99cents until Friday and then it's over and she's the regular price. (Firefly Dance is on that same deal.) Appreciate all of you.

See you Wednesday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there ... thought I'd swing by to say "Happy Holidays". I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and all the best in 2012!

Karen said...

Hope you had time to eat some good cajun food! Hey, this time of year-who can keep up? :) Yay for Sweetie! Merry Christmas

Rick said...

99 cents??? I'm there with my credit card! Congratulations.

Sorry to be away for so long, but between fighting plagiarists, starting the new online magazine, and finishing two novels I've kind of lost track of time. Nice to be back and see you're still here.

Sometime I'll write you and see how to let Romance writers know we'd like some Romance short stories at White Cat Magazine. We pay pro rates but I'm not sure how to get the word out.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Karen S. Elliott said...

Yeah! on Sweetie! I just started Secret Graces yesterday and already I'm engrossed!