Friday, October 22, 2010

More Random Fall Photos in Haywood County North Carolina



I scheduled this post to go up automatically to finish uploading the fall photos I took while walking about Haywood County this week--the others were published Wednesday (below).

I am now in Portland, Oregon visiting my son, daughter in law, and little Norah Kathryn! I have been looking forward to this since I left them at Christmas last year . . . way too long. I simply must find a way to visit more often and that's that. Thank gawd for Skype.

 In the little log house, Two Dogs, Ghost Dog, and GMR are enjoying the absence of my tornadic vortex . . . um, I mean, they miss me terribly already *teehee*

Enjoy your weekend.

I may post some pics while in Oregon. But, if not, I haven't scheduled any other blog posts to go up and will rarely open my mini laptop while there, so don't forget me *grin* You all are what keeps me connected to Out There when I'm In Here.


















































13 comments:

B. WHITTINGTON said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos of your mountains. I am from WV and love the mountains too.
Have a lovely time with your family.
Look forward to your next post.
Blessings. Barb

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Beautiful photos! Enjoy your vacation! I scheduled posts to go up while I was gone for a week and no one even knew. Sshhh.

Carolyn V. said...

They are just so amazing! The fog off the water is beautiful!

I'm glad you are having a good time. =)

Glynis Peters said...

Ah, enjoy your Grandaughter. Your home looks fantastic. I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

I would like to read a bit more soon. BTW, rather nice design you have at this blog, but how about changing it every few months?

Suldog said...

You got some lovely colors there, Kat. Thanks for sharing them, and I hope your time in Portland is (was) swell!

Linda Hoye said...

Beautiful pictures! Enjoy your time away. By the way, as a fellow-grandma, I sing the praises of Skype all the time!

Gretchen Griffith said...

Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning. Your pictures prove that.

Sheila Deeth said...

Hope you're enjoying Portland. A pity the weather's turned. It was beautiful last week.

Kerry said...

Portland is a very fun place: I hope you are enjoying it despite the onset of rain this weekend. It doesn't matter does it, because you have your beautiful family to visit:)

Marguerite said...

Spectacular photos and just gorgeous scenery! I wonder what kind of camera you are using? Have fun, cher!

secret agent woman said...

Here via the Sunday Roast. Lovely photos - beauty-berry is one of my favorites.

david mcmahon said...

G'day from sunny Australia,

My favourite? The second shot. Next time I'm in the US, I must visit NC.