Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Links for Writers, for Shoppers, for whateverererers


Today is all about Links!




Then Literary Agent Nathan Bransford is having a contest on his blog - post your first paragraph of your WIP. I did it, just for fun. My first paragraph for my WIP, Secret Graces, is not the first paragraph for my chapter 1, but it's the first paragraph of the novel-if you've read TG, you remember the first pargraph is sort of like a surreal dream thing or voice(s) calling on the wind or whatever -it's the paragraph on the trailer. Anyway, it's just a fun thing to do even if you don't win!


Go by Gumbo Writer's blog - she has posted something for Vodka Mom for the Dove Self Esteem Fund --(In Tender Graces, Dove soap is almost a character itself in the book!)



Stephen Craig Rowe is struggling with cancer, but he still takes the time to say something nice about R&T, and me, and Angie....he and Barry of An Explorer's Life are in inspiration to me! Go by and visit his blog. He is a beautiful painter - and his link is included below in the community blog shopping!


And Brian of The New Author has a question and answer session with the co-editors/publishers of the Rose & Thorn - which is Angie Ledbetter and Yours Truly!


That's it for now . . . Y'all go do the day . . .


Namaste



7 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

Thanks for the links!

Deb Shucka said...

Looking forward to checking these out. Namaste.

Strange Fiction said...

Will have to check these out. Thanks!

Stephanie Faris said...

I'm writing romance now which I KNOW isn't Nathan Bransford's thing! He rejected my prized manuscript, the only one even a male agent could fall in love with, so I don't hold much hope he'd like the foofy story I'm working on now!

Karen said...

What a great idea to do these links. Plan to check them out.

Thanks!

A Cuban In London said...

Thanks for the roundup. Now, off to the shops :-)!

Greetings from London.

Glynis said...

Thanks for the links, there are a couple of new ones for me to visit.