Sunday, March 1, 2009


My good friends - I will be in Texas sometime this evening. Keep my family in your thoughts that everything goes well with our Frank.

I will miss my friends here - that's always the hardest part of leaving. I miss my mountain, too - the creek, the ridgetops, the distant Grandfather and Grandmother mountain, the hawks cry, the clean air - all of it calling me Home, but I must delay, for family comes first.


So -- I need to pack. To say goodbyes. To do what I do to get on the road.

Be back later with any news....thank you all for continuing to stop by and also for commenting even though I've been away so much!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you and Frank and I hope everything goes ok!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Pennsylvania prayers are going out to you, Frank, and your entire family. Hang in there and don't be afraid to lean on each other. Please give Frank a hug from me, and keep us posted.;-)

Lori said...

Safe travels my friend and I will continue to keep Frank in my prayers as well as your mom. Blessings, Lori

Brian Mongold said...

I hope everything goes ok. You and Frank are in my thoughts.
Brian

Barb Davis said...

Stay safe. Hurry home. My prayers are with Frank and your family. Blessings to all of you.

Deb Shucka said...

Sending love and prayers and wishes for healing for everyone involved.

Sandra Leigh said...

Kat, I'm here in Texas, thinking of you and your family, wishing you well.

Unknown said...

sending you love sweet sister xx

Angie Ledbetter said...

My prayers for safe travels and Frank's full recovery go with you! Miss you. Take care of YOU throughout your journey, ya hear? (((((Kathryn))))))

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for Frank, and my thoughts are with you. Wave when you come through Texas, I'm down in the Southeast corner, east of Houston, an hour from the Gulf. I'll throw a barbecued crab your direction.

Barry said...

I will certain keep Frank and yourself in my thoughts. Best wishes to Frank for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.