Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My brother's music he composed for my Graces Saga books, called "The Saga of Virginia Kate"

Well, I managed to fix up a video to go along with my brother Michael's music he composed for me. I'll end up using the music for other things, as well, that go with the Graces Saga books. I'm proud of my brother! Although, the face of the video for some reason has the Sweetie novel, but that should change later as I went in and changed the thumbnail icon (just takes a while to show up).

I'll probably end up fiddling with this video some more, but I wanted to have something out there for all the work my brother did and how quickly he did it for me. YAY MICHAEL! Thank you Big Brother!

So, The Saga of Virginia Kate, music by Michael Snellings. Enjoy.

Let's all support our musicians, artists, writers, and poets - they need our support and love!

14 comments:

Judith Alef said...

How wonderful to have such a talented brother! Interesting choice of instruments w/ a lot of implied movement. Kudos to him...and you!

kim said...

Just beautiful, Kat! Kudos to Michael for producing this fullofawesome win!!

Rosaria Williams said...

It's a stunning production, music and video, well integrated, hauntingly beautiful. Congratulations to you and your talented brother.


(and yes! artists need our heartfelt support.)

Titus said...

Wow, Kat, WOW! I want the CD, the LP, the download and the double concept album. Er, I only know how three of the above work.

Pass my hugest admiration on to your brother. Mountain Music!

Karen said...

Kathryn, Michael is so talented, I could feel the tenor of the book by his music! Wonderful!

colbymarshall said...

Fun! Note to self: Must make manuscript playlist.

Debra said...

Your brother is very talented! Loved the music and video! It so captured the essence of the graces sagas!

Debbie said...

I love it! That is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Love and support to all artists, musicians, poets, and others! The video, photography, and music are beautiful; just beautiful!

Carolyn V. said...

That is just so cool that your brother did that for you! Awesome!

Jill of All Trades said...

That was wonderful. Here, here to musicians and artists.

demery said...

Hooray for brothers!!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Kat .. great imagery for the video with the original score by your brother .. lucky you - and yes - isn't it great. Good luck with the last release and one to come this year .. congratulations - talented family .. cheers Hilary

Deb Shucka said...

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to listen to the music because I always have my own private sound track for stories. I shouldn't have worried - your brother has your same heart and soul for the mountains and VK. Gorgeous music and very moving video. So cool, Kat!