Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh where oh where has our little kat gone? oh where oh where can she be? with her hair cut short and her something something la la ..la la can she be


I'm peeking in just for a moment, because today I am meeting a very special person! Who is this mystery woman? Well, more later....I'll only tell what I can tell and no more....sounds cryptic!

If you haven't visited with my guest blogger, David, from yesterday, give him a hello and leave a comment if you have time; appreciate you! Go by and give him a visit at his blog; he is such a delightful man.

Good Man Roger got a part in Asheville Community Theater's production of TIL BETH DO US PART! He plays Gibby....this will be his second ACT part - how exciting! WHOOHOOO! GO GMR!

GMR received his order from OCTAVIA BOOKs in New Orleans, the coolest recipe book: Cooking up a Storm, Recipes Lost and Found -- these are recipes from people and places that were destroyed or almost destroyed during Katrina: they want to preserve South Louisiana recipes. GMR is already marking recipes to try. What a great idea - to make sure those recipes are written down and not lost to the winds.

Reviews are coming in and so far, I am thrilled....more on that later. I know the time it takes to read and review, so I give happy thanks.
Enjoy the day. Hug someone who needs it. Put on a grin. And, for the whole day, wonder where I am and who the very special person is - unless she tells you herself before she leaves her place
....laughing... or unless we keep it secret --ha! There is that "privacy" thing to being online that I respect...but I can tell a little bit later *smiling*
Oh, and don't forget to send me photos of you with Tender Graces! I'm loving it!
Update! ha...! I am HOME -and what a wonderfully fun time I had with our Ms Debbie from Suburb Sanity walking the streets of a little tourist town! *BIG FAT GRINNIN'*.....more later....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

kat ??
kat ???
is that you ???
who was that masked woman ????

Anonymous said...

I feeeeenished it, Kat... *smiling*

And I'm going to email you because I have a question!

Sandra Leigh said...

I think I know. I think I know. Have fun.

Oh - and congratulations to GMR.

Janna Leadbetter said...

Would you just stop having so much blasted fun already?!

Just kidding... :) I really enjoy your positive outlooks, and look forward to learning much more. *hugs*

Missy B. said...

You are such a sweetie! Enjoy your day! :)

Angie Ledbetter said...

I am pea green! [insert cuss words here] but have a good time anyway.

Please tell GMR I will give thanks and adoration for new dishes I will someday get to dine upon whilest there. LOL

And, not a one of us is surprised by the glow.ing book reviews!

Debbie said...

Home again, home again, jiggety jigg. Oh, I did so have a wonderful day! I smiled all the way home. Sang out loud too. Aren't you glad you weren't in the car anymore?
That recipe book sounds wonderful. I put myself on a "no more cookbooks" moratorium a couple of years ago because they were taking over the house. And, except for 5 or 6 that I just had to have or got as gifts, I've stuck with it. Of course, I got a few bonus ones in the back of Tender Graces! I guess that is that fancy lagniappe at work.
Tell GMR thanks for the loan of his adorable wife!

J.R. Johansson said...

How fun Kat and Debbie! :D That sounds so awesome! :)